Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Click Fraud?show more
Click Fraud, also known as PPC Fraud, appears when someone (a competitor, a person or a bot) clicks on your payed ads repeatedly to waste your daily budget. If your daily budget is wasted, your ads will no longer appear under certain search topics and your competition will gain a stronger advantage.show less
2. Doesn’t Google prevent click fraud?show more
Google can detect click fraud, but it does not prevent it. Instead, Google will give back the credit to your account days after the fraud took place and only after you have claimed it. The immediate results? Your ad budget will be exhausted and your ad will not appear online for hours or even days. In addition, Google’s click fraud characteristics are identical for all the advertisers.
While 5 clicks from the same IP address in a period of a day is completely normal for one advertiser, another might see it as click fraud. ClickBrainiacs will keep your ad online and will configure the service to suit the needs of your business.show less
3. How does ClickBrainiacs stop click fraud?show more
ClickBrainiacs can be used in a number of ways to fight against Click Fraud.
- ClickBrainiacs sends you an email alert when an IP is considered suspect.
- ClickBrainiacs can be configured to automatically block IP addresses that are considered fraudulent.
- ClickBrainiacs can be configured to automatically block/unblock IP addresses.
- ClickBrainiacs can be used to create detailed reports. These reports will help you provide a compelling case to Google AdWords Fraud Team in proving that you have actually been the victim of Click Fraud and deserve a refund.
- Clickbrainiacs identifies clicks from proxy servers
- IP Location: country, region and city.
7. How much does ClickBrainiacs cost?show more
ClickBrainiacs is FREE for the the first 14 Days. After that, our price is 15$/domain. We offer special prices for PPC agencies and for people interested in acquiring many domains. For more details, please consult our pricing page or contact us.show less
8. How can I start ?show more
10. Are there any API call limits?show more
*Also, there are a couple of limitations that exist due to the AdWords API calls limit.
- The maximum number is 200 API calls each day for each website added in the system – this means that we can block up to 200 IP addresses in a single day – if you need more than this amount, you will need to pay an extra fee of 15$ for each additional 200 API calls.